The FCJ Centre is a non-residential Centre, set back from the road on Avenue Winston Churchill. It offers a warm welcoming atmosphere and modern meeting facilities. A delightful garden and a meditation labyrinth provide additional outdoor quiet space for prayer and reflection. The beautiful woodland ‘Bois de la Cambre’ is close by – a five minute walk from the Centre.
The FCJ Centre offers:
- A well-equipped Conference room to accommodate 20 people (approx.)
- A comfortable library with a large flat TV screen with DVD and wall for projection of presentations
- A small prayerful Chapel
- A well-equipped kitchen with adjoining dining room
- Small and medium sized rooms for groups or individuals
- Cloakroom and toilet facilities
- Attractive garden with Labyrinth
- Internet access negotiable
- Wheelchair access.
- Access to private parking at weekends and after 18:00 during the week